Dream App - "Deal It Up"

What is Deal It Up?

Being the college student that I am, I've had to learn how to budget money and spend less. But me being me, I like to spend money. Spending money is definitely not a hard thing to do. Saving on the other hand, can be a bit more challenging. I want to create an app that would benefit people who like to shop (virtually everyone). The app would include a lot of great features for the user. What this app would do is help the user find the very best deal on whatever they want, whenever they want it. The app would be called, "Deal It Up".

Features & How it Works:

  1. Depending on if you want to purchase your product right away or if you are willing to let it ship to you, this app would find the best deal closest to your location, as well as the best deal available online. This feature would enable the user to see their various options while shopping.
  2. How location feature works: (100 mile radius) Deal it up would search your surrounding area within a 100 mile radius letting you know where the best priced deal for the product or good you want is available at.
  3. How convenient is this app? Glad you asked, Deal it Up is simple and extremely convent. All you need is to be connected to the internet or WiFi. Once connected, you are able to use this app anywhere in the entire world.

More Incite:

I know there's other sites that help you with Hotel prices, plane tickets and things like that, but this app would be called deal it up. This app wouldn't just give you "potentially good" prices about one type of product, it would tell you directly the best price that is out there in seconds for ANYTHING you can purchase. All you would have to do is either tell it what you want by speaking into the microphone (kinda like siri), take a picture of the item you want or write in the search bar what you are looking for. After you tell Deal It Up what you are looking for, it will  pull up the best available prices for you... Wait for it, INSTANTLY.

Comments

  1. There is an app like this but it only works for Amazon-- but I love it! It's called Honey. Check it out if you'd like!

    joinhoney.com/ref/lwassw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lindsay! I looked at the app and found it to be useful. I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Campaign Ad - "Become A Trailblazer!"

Facebook Campaign - "Dixie State University Ambassadors"

Automatic Attitudinal Response